Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

reflection on holiday

At 1:25pm in the afternoon my cousin Tai,my
brother Jason and my cousin friend Shayna went
to the movies.We went to manukau to watch hotel
transylvania 3.
The movies started at 1:30.what I did not like the
popcorn because of the salt to much salt.
Also  my eyes were getting red from the brightness
from the big screen we were watching from.I did
not really like the  way one of the characters look
because he was evil.
Next was I had to share popcorn and I did  not like
sharing.Fun fact was that there was a huge screen
and I was in love with the fizzy coke and the setting
of the movies it was also funny.My favourite
character was  dracula and I had a fantastic time
laughing
my head of.

But the sad thing was the movie ended at 3:10.
this is a reflection on my holiday and what was
the bit you like about my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.